Saltmarsh Insurance Agency | Commercial
Our team of Commercial Insurance Experts have collectively over 3 decades of experience in the industry. At Saltmarsh Insurance, we’ll work with you to create a policy that covers your business where it’s most vulnerable. Our top priority is to keep your business afloat in the event of an accident, or disaster. Keep reading to find out more about Commercial Insurance with Saltmarsh.
What are the main types of Commercial Insurance?
There are two main categories of Commercial Insurance: Property & Casualty. Depending on the nature of your business, our Commercial Insurance Experts will carefully design only the necessary coverages. Read below to see the most common types of policy lines…
- Commercial Building covers the estimated amount needed to rebuild your building and to replace permanently installed fixtures, machinery, and equipment in the event of a total loss.
- Business Personal Property consists of furniture; fixtures, machinery, and equipment not permanently installed; inventory; or any other personal property owned by and used in your business.
- Other Commercial Property policy lines include Inland Marine, Boiler and Machinery, and Crime.
- Commercial Automobile is similar to everyday auto insurance, with some additional complexities. Basically, it is to protect the business from any liability stemming from vehicles used by your business or any damage to the insured vehicles.
- Commercial General Liability
- Premise Liability covers liability for accidental injury or property damage that results from either a condition on your premises or your operations in progress, whether on or away from your premises.
- Products Liability covers potential liability for bodily injury or property damage that arises out of your goods or products (for any business that manufactures, sells, handles, or distributes goods or products.)
Other Casualty coverages include…
- Commercial Umbrella covers the amount of loss above the limits of a basic liability policy. Any gap in liability coverage can be covered by a Commercial Umbrella policy line.
- Workers Compensation goes to an employee who suffers a work-related injury or illness, to provide benefits based on the type of illness or injury sustained.
What Is a Business Owners Policy?
Designed specifically for small businesses, a Business Owners Policy (BOP) is a combination commercial policy… A BOP is most appropriate for small, “main street” businesses such as hardware stores, barbershops, accountant offices, etc…
What kind of business insurance do I need?
At the very least, every small business needs property insurance and liability insurance – even if you work out of your home. If you have business vehicles, you’ll need business vehicle insurance. And if you have employees, most states will require you to have workers’ compensation insurance.
Talk to an Insurance Expert at Saltmarsh Insurance
Our Commercial Insurance Experts can help you hedge your business risks. Whether your business hires 10 people or 10,000 – we’ll create a policy that protects your business on all ends. Our promise is to provide competitive, comprehensive insurance at an extraordinary level of customer service.
Commercial Insurance Quote Form
Fill out a free quote form now to get started, and a Commercial Insurance Expert will get back to you shortly.